Let PETER KEARNS be your Amazon guide
Maximize Your Brand Performance.
Peter Kearns has been helping brands succeed on Amazon for more than eight years.
His first four years were with Amazon as a Marketplace leader on Amazon’s Seller Services team where he helped hundreds of brands successfully launch and navigate Amazon generating more than $500M in gross merchant sales.
Since then he’s been advising brands with their Amazon Marketplace business. He specializes in helping brands and sellers with brand overall Amazon strategy and brand launches, migrating from Vendor Central to Seller Central, account and ASIN reinstatements. He’s now VP of Business Development at Buy Box Experts, a leader in Amazon account management, specializing in A+ content detail pages, Amazon product SEO, and brand equity management.
He’s the founder of Hellgate Suppl, co-founder of Overland Montana and a member of the board of directors at the Montana Outdoors Foundation. He lives in Missoula, MT where he spends most of his time outdoors birding and taking wildlife photos.
- Brand Launch Strategy
- Amazon 1P to 3P Strategy
- Brand and Content Audits
- Merger & Acquisition Consulting
- CIM Reviews
- ASIN and Account Reinstatement Consulting
Tools & resources.
Selling on Amazon isn’t easy. The landscape is constantly changing and there’s a non-stop flow of information about Amazon and Seller Central. Some of the information is true. Some of it isn’t. Thankfully, there’s a lot of tools and service providers that can help. Here’s a list of resources I use and media outlets I follow for the latest news from or on Amazon.
Tools & Service Providers
- Amazon’s Press Center – This is a good resource for getting the latest “official” announcements from Amazon.
- Day One – Amazon’s Blog
Media & press.
Here’s a list of all the articles, webinars, podcasts, presentations that I have contributed to over the years. I hope this helps with your own Amazon business. Please contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to explore speaking opportunities.
- Adjusting to the New Normal: What Brands Must Do During COVID (Webinar with Sellics, April 2020)
- Amazon Policy Updates (Conversation with Chris McCabe, March 2020)
- Amazon Myths Busted (SNEWS, Feb. 2020)
- Rethinking Your Brand’s Amazon Channel Strategy (Webinar with Mystery Ranch and Outdoor Industry of America, January 2020)
- 20/20 Vision: What Amazon Sellers Need to Know and Do in the New Year (Webinar with Seller Labs and Buy Box Experts, January 2020)
- Four Things Specialty Brands Must Do to Prepare for Q4 (Channel Mastery Podcast, November 2019
- Ask me Anything about Amazon (Keyword Podcast, November 2019)
- Amazon’s IP Accelerator Program Explained (Keyword Podcast, November 2019)
- The Future of Amazon and What Sellers Must Know & Do (Webinar with Seller Labs, October 2019)
- Amazon’s suspended third-party sellers aren’t receiving the 30-day notice period they thought Amazon inked (Business Insider, September 2019)
- Amazon Edition: Ask me Anything (Webinar with Keyword Podcast, June 2019)
- Amazon Updated Suspension Policy Still Has Sellers Worried (CNBC, July 2019)
- Prepping for Prime Day, What You Need to Do (Keyword podcast, June 2019)
- Amazon’s Project Zero Explained (Keyword Podcast, March 2019)
- Amazon’s Updated Review Policy – What Sellers Need to Know (Keyword Podcast, October 2019)
- Setting a Strategy, Auditing Your Business (Presentation at Resonate by Seller Labs, May 2019)
- How Brands Can Outplay Amazon (Channel Mastery Podcast, January 2019)
- Is Amazon Right for your Candy Business? (September 2018)
- Amazon Sellers Unfairly Suspended Before Prime Day (CNBC, July 2018)
- How Amazon Sellers Can Drive More Prime Day Sales (Entrepreneur, July 2018)
- Momentum Matters! Why Your Amazon Business Needs A Flywheel (Presentation at Resonate by Seller Labs, May 2018)
- Amazon’s MOA Agreement (Keyword Podcast, April 2018)
- Can Do: How Amazon is Changing the Playbook for Brands (Montana NPR, April 2018)
- Understanding Amazon’s New Coupons for Sellers (Keyword Podcast, February 2018)
- Four Ways to Grow Your Amazon Business in 2018 (Keyword Podcast, January 2018)
- How Amazon Grocery Sellers can Grow (Keyword Podcast, December 2017)
- Amazon Australia Plans to Open by Black Friday (CNET, November 2017)
- Nutpods Amazon Interview (MSNBC, October 2017)
- How Small Businesses Can Use Amazon to their Advantage (NBC News, October 2017)
- How to Build an Amazon ASIN Strategy (Workshop with Seller Labs, October 2017)
- Understanding Amazon’s Brand Registry 2.0 (Presentation at Retail Global, September 2017)
- $10 Million Dollar Amazon Seller (Panel Discussion with FeedVisor, May 2017)
- Amazon’s Mysterious Policies Keep Partners Guessing (Ad Exchanger , May 2017)
- Amazon Leadership Principles: Best Practices Every Seller Must Follow (Seller Optimization Summit, March 2017)
- FeedVisor Amazon Professional Seller Summit (New York, May 2016)
- Protecting Your Amazon Business: Tips From a Former Amazonian (Web Retailer, April 2016)
- The Top 7 Questions on Private Label Selling – Answered (FeedVisor , March 2016)
- Protecting Your Amazon Business (FeedVisor Presentation, September 2015
- FeedVisor Amazon Professional Seller Summit (Los Angeles, September 2015)